That distant date on my calendar finally arrived. My book was published yesterday. Now I have to hit the road and promote it. I’ll be in Fredericksburg, Warrenton, Richmond, Culpeper and Manassas in the coming weeks to sign books and/or talk about The Last Lynching in Northern Virginia. Please stop by if you’re in the area. Here’s my schedule so far.
- The Fredericksburg Independent Book Festival, Saturday, Sept. 24, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Riverfront Park, Sophia Street.
- “Great Writers Right Here,” sponsored by Fauquier County Public Library, Friday, Sept. 30, 6 to 8 p.m., Family Life Center, First Baptist Church, 39 Alexandria Pike, Warrenton.
- Black History Museum and Cultural Center of Virginia, Saturday, Oct. 8, 1 p.m., 122 W. Leigh St., Richmond.
- “Fourth Annual Local Author Extravaganza” sponsored by the Culpeper County Library, Saturday, Oct. 29, 1 to 4 p.m., Southgate Shopping Center, Culpeper.
- Book Talk, sponsored by the Manassas Museum, Sunday, Nov. 13, 1:30 p.m. 9027 Center St., Manassas.
- Mary Washington Elderstudy, Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017, Stafford campus of University of Mary Washington.
One response to “Have book, will travel”
Congrats, Jim. I am so happy for you. I will see you at the Book Fest!